With December 2013 upon us we, here at Saltandus, decided to search Etsy for our favourite Wardrobe Picks for the month of December. You will soon see some very obvious geometric, mint and texture trends flowing through this post. If you love an item as much as we do then you know what to do, add it to your Etsy Basket!
- Baymut in the Ukraine know exactly what we like! This is truly an amazing dress. Felted ombre White and Mint this dress is really one for summer. Look at the shape, colour and texture, isn’t it all just breath taking. Worth every cent. Pop this in your Etsy cart today!
- ZIBtextile from Latvia has definitely been a favourite of ours this month. Earlier we posted about them in our Adorning the bump post. This is another pair of their amazing tights. This pair is from their Lace Architecture collection, it’s beautifully screen printed. Adorn your legs with these beauties today!
- ShopOfIndia from India has one of the best customer service i’ve ever worked with. They promptly sent me a message alerting me of upcoming discounts once i had liked their product on Etsy. Not only have they created a good service they have also created some gorgeous pieces. Our favourite has to be this lovely off white printed Kurta. It really is effortless ethnic chic!
- Malam from France has the right idea as well! A beautiful pleated black voile skirt with lace printed petticoat is the perfect asymmetrical item for your wardrobe with December. Their shop is truly stunning, we love a lot of their designs. Hop on over there and check Malam out!
- SnowdropsDesigns from the USA has created an olive beauty. Their Olive maxi can be dressed up beautifully and is so romantic we can’t get over it! Imagine this skirt arriving at your door perfectly sized for you, well stop imagining and order it now!
- Lyptis from Germany has created a gorgeously tailored sweatshirt. The sweatshirt almost feels deserving of another name, the colour change on the sleeves and pockets almost gives it a geometric look and the fact that its made from 100% organic materials changes everything. Simply stunning.
- Mixty in California has created a little purr-tastic number for your wardrobe this December. These cat/tail/paws tattoo tights are just the thing you need to brighten up your wardrobe. They’re just so cute. Who doesn’t love some good cat hosiery.
- I have never seen anything more romantic than PurpleFishBowl’s Fineart skirt. The dream of wearing paintings is coming true. With this coming straight from France i know my best friend would look stunning in this, and so would you!
If you found any of these items as gorgeous as we did, add them to your Etsy favourites, and possibly even your cart. You won’t regret it.
Until Next time,